Thursday 27 November 2014

Action Plan



My main focus right now is to make sure I can do better for my university and be prepared for it and for that, I need to be hardworking and not procrastinate.

I want to be hardworking so that I can do well in my university by being confident. I can do really well for medicine if I become a very hardworking person. I may have to struggle to keep up the good work as I may give up but I have to do what I have to.

I will make sure that I hand in and be prepared for what I have to do in my MPU class and by the end of this course which is on December 12, I should be able to work hard without feeling lazy or worried and be prepared for whatever that is brought on to me.

I have people who can support me. My parents and friends are helping me to achieve this goal by making sure I finish my work on time and work hard to achieve my goals. My friends are also helping to remind me of the work that I have not done and make sure I do it on the day itself.


There may be too many distractions for me to reach my goals as I can be distracted easily.

I can overcome this by removing or ignoring all distractions that I have. I can also ask my parents and siblings to help me out by making sure I am not distracted especially by social media.




No comments:

Post a Comment