Thursday 27 November 2014

My Future Goal (University)


My ambition since I was young in to be a doctor. Even my parents wished the same as well. Many people has asked me why a doctor because it's a very tough field. I choose to study medicine because I wished to the needy and the poor people with full of humanity. Moreover medicine field is some to do with human body parts and internal organs which I like to investigate with. Therefore I've chosen medicine field as my future carrier.

The university that I wished to enter to do my medicine program is Melaka Manipal Medical College. This university is one of the best university for medicine program and a lot of them successfully graduated from this uni. Moreover, I need to do my first 2 years and 6 months over at India Manipal University in Mangolore as a twinning program and then the rest 2 years and 6 months over at Melaka Manipal Medical College.  

In due to enter Melaka Manipal Medical College, I need to attain certain entry requirements. Firstly I need to get a minimum of 80 ATAR in my South Australian Matriculation Program with a minimum B grade for all my science subjects include Chemistry, Biology and Mathematical studies or Physics.


No comments:

Post a Comment