Monday 24 November 2014

About Me


My name is Thavaselvam Palanimalai. I have been introduced to this wonderful world by my lovely mom Mrs Palanimalai on 3rd March. So currently I'm 18 years old and I just finished my South Australian Matriculation course at Taylor's College Subang Jaya. I am the only child for my parents and therefore I get everything I wished from them except the love of siblings. 


I am the so called book worm in my house not because I study a lot but I love to read a lot of novels and story books. People won't believe that I had a huge library (basically a room) with full of story books and the most important part was not even quarter of it are the books related to my educational studies. I am the kind of person who loves to socialize with people in my real life as well as in my so called own Facebook world. I love to make up new friends in social networking websites so that I can be well known person. At the same time, I'm the person who loves to go outing just to release my stress especially after my exams. People might think I'm a nerdy guy or whatsoever because I will always hanging around most of the time with my earphones on my ear while listening to music because I just love music. At times movies are one of my stress reliever and I hate horror movies and at the same time I love adventure and romantic movies. Futsal, football, badminton, bowling and archery are my favorite sports and I really love drag racing very much and I do drive like a mad guy.


I'm a auditory learner. Most of the time I can manage to understand by just listening to what the lecturer thought in the class. At the same time limited amount of exercises will make me even better.  

From a recent career test that was carried out in my class, the results turn out that I'm said to be a helper (social). I prefer to be in a cooperative environment and I love to help people which is true. The possible career's that is suitable for me is medicine, psychologist, a teacher, social worker and more. I have chosen to be a doctor which is also coincidentally suitable with my career test.




          "Three simple rules in life;  1. If you do not go after what you want, you'll never have it.                                                                           2. If you do not ask, the answer will always be no.                                                                                      3. If you do not step forward, you will always be in the same place." 

No comments:

Post a Comment