Thursday 27 November 2014

SMART Goals



My lecturer has thought me about SMART goals. I have prepared my own SMART goals in order for me to achieve what I want to get into a university and be prepared for what will be handed to me so that I can complete my tertiary education studies successfully. 

Specific (S)

I want to finish my work on time with good time management within the time frame provided.

Measurable (M)

I will make sure I finish my work at least before 10pm each day so that I can revise later on.

Attainable (A)

I will make sure to give a time limit to myself so that I finish my work on time before its late.

Relevant (R)

My goal is to finish my MPU work on time so that I know I can be prepared for university for my tertiary studies.

Time-Bound (T)

My goal is to work hard so that I can do well for my university and can be successful person later on.

SMART goal

I will push myself hard to make sure that I finish all work given to me on time and not procrastinate so that I can be prepared for my university and not slack off with a lower than average grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment