Tuesday 25 November 2014

~ Bill Gates My Mentor ~

The Person Who Inspired Me




The most important person who inspired me a lot is one of the world's richest man and the Founder of Microsoft, Mr Bill Gates. He inspired me the most by his hard work and self motivating person. Once a pone a time when he studying at school, he asked to sit beside the dustbin out of the class along the corridor for not performing well in his studies. But he got a hope and trust himself that one day he will achieve in his life. His believe come true when he founded a software company called Microsoft. Not only that, he worked so hard so that he can made the company become the top companies in the world and he made it. Not only that, the person who get first rank during his schooling time become the worker of his company while him is the CEO of the Microsoft Cooperate. He inspired me a lot because during my SAM program, I need to do a lot of hard work so that I can complete all my assignments, projects and examinations successfully. At times when I get scolded by parents for not performing well, I feel sad but I try to self motivate myself which make me feel better. He is my mentor forever in my life. Hats Off Mr Bill Gates ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment